Looking for some healthy fun in our beautiful outdoors?
If you enjoy bushland walks with friends and family, exploring nature, birdwatching or just connecting with your inner self, then look no further than this wonderful new guide book of shorter, easier, more accessible family-friendly bushwalks in South East Queensland.
This comprehensive little book, co-authored by Mark Roberts, a Gold Coast local and supporter of Gecko – Gold Coast & Hinterland Environment Council is filled with:
- Well-formed trails, not bush-bashing routes;
- usually signed, sometimes not;
- most designed, built and maintained as recreational trails;
- manageable – not too steep and rugged;
- not too long;
- reasonably accessible – 4WD or ferry generally not required.
For more information and to order your copy of this essential guide, visit the Family Bushwalks website and start planning your next walk!
*Article also featured on Hills to Headlands, for Gecko – Gold Coast & Hinterland Environment Council.