- Visual Merchandising: Hands on and project management
- Experience small business and department store
- Liaison with trades people, print bureau, sign makers and
- Design of props, signage, ticketing, creative labelling
- Fixtures, fittings, mannequins, forms, POS, strike points and outposts
- In-store special events, promotions and fashion shows
Exhibition & Conference
- Planning and procurement of display stands, banners, gazebos etc.
- Procurement of any fixtures, tables, chairs, signage etc.
- Styling of room or stand, ensuring product or conference materials are set and accessible
- Styling of product for retail either used in print or in-store for bulkheads, backdrops, point of sale.
- Styling for event promotion
- Samples of photo styling for editorial (original work ©A.Miller-Davis2018. All rights reserved.)
- Samples of food styling (original work ©A.Miller-Davis2018. All rights reserved.)
- Designing, planning and styling for weddings, parties and functions
- Foyers for theatrical productions
- Set dressing
*Visit the ‘Make Contact‘ page to inquire about viewing past visual merchandising work and photo styling portfolios for clients.
*All editorial imagery on this website for all articles written have been
designed, styled, photographed and self produced.
©A.Miller-Davis@lessequalsmore.co2018 – All rights reserved.